terça-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2010

a wish


Please don't be scared

I won't dissapoint you

Just look at my faceI shouldn't love you anyway

I wanna try it

I think I'm already trying

I'm already trying

Because I believe it

Yes I believe it

And I am trying...

(Lúcia Moniz)Please keep fighting Keep fighting...Together we can build something beautiful

Please keep fighting Together we'll build love...(Dr1ve)I can't live without you

Could I ever learn how to live with you? (Dr1ve & Lúcia Moniz) Cause I believe it

Yes I believe it

And I am trying...Please keep fighting Keep fighting

Together we can build something beautiful

Please keep fighting

Together we'll build love...Please keep fighting

Keep fighting

Together we can build something beautiful

Please keep fightingKeep fighting...(Dr1ve & Lúcia Moniz) I won't give up on you...Please keep fighting

Together we'll build love...(Dr1ve)Don't you give up now on meI won't give up on you...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário